Responsible for the content of this website:
Jaus Bakery GmbH
Tel: +49 7309 - 876 – 0
Commercial registry: 16815, Amtsgericht Memmingen
VAT. – ID: DE303381442
Vertretungsberechtigter: Sergio Pitticco
Despite careful control, we are unable to assume any liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their contents.
General guidelines for use:
1. The company Jaus Bakery GmbH, with headquarters in Daimlerstraße 18-20, D-89264 Weißenhorn, operates an online website with the internet address www.jaus-bakery.de which serves the purposes of providing information to and communicating with internet users.
2. As the provider of a teleservice, Jaus Bakery GmbH shall only collect, process or use personal data (individual information regarding personal or factual relationships for a certain or particular person) to the extent required to administer the teleservice (user data). Processing and use of the user data for other purposes is performed only with the explicit consent of you, the user. We do not regard the use of the website as expressing consent, and nor is the use of the Jaus Bakery website dependent on the granting of your consent.
3. You have the right to withdraw your permission for the future storage, processing or use of your data at any time with immediate effect. The withdrawal declaration can be made either in written form or by electronic means. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please send us an e-mail to info[at]Jaus Bakery[dot]de
Responsibility for content:
1. Jaus Bakery GmbH is responsible for all proprietary content of the website according to general law.
2. Jaus Bakery GmbH is responsible for external content provided for use on the website only to the extent that it is aware of this content and there are technical and reasonable options to prevent use.
3. No liability is accepted for external content to which Jaus Bakery GmbH merely provides access. An automatic and short-term provision of external content on the grounds of user query is deemed provision of access.
4. Obligations for blocking the use of illegal content in accordance with general law remain unaffected, if Jaus Bakery GmbH gains knowledge of said content while adhering to communications secrecy according to § 88 of the German Telecommunications Act (TKG) and if a block is technically possible and reasonable.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
Liability for content
Pursuant to § 7, para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), as a service provider we are responsible for our own content on this website in accordance with legal regulations. However, pursuant to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not responsible as service providers to monitor transferred or stored information of third parties or to research circumstances that suggest any illegal activity. Obligations for the removal or barring of the use of information in accordance with legal regulations remain unaffected. Any liability in this respect is, however, only incurred from the moment that knowledge of the specific breach of law is obtained. Should legal violations of this nature become known to us, we will remove the content in question without delay.
Liability for links
Our site contains links to external third-party websites, over the content of which we have no influence. As a result, we are also unable to assume liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the sites in question is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. The linked sites were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Content which infringed the law was not recognisable at the time of linking. However, permanent checking of the linked pages in terms of content is not reasonable without specific evidence indicating a legal infringement. Should legal violations of this nature become known to us, we will remove the links in question without delay.
Content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Copying, processing, distributing and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written approval of the particular author or compiler. Downloading from and copying this website is only permitted for private, not commercial use. As far as the contents of this site were not created by the website‘s operator, third-party copyrights are respected. Third-party content is designated as such. Nevertheless, should you become aware of a copyright violation, we request that you notify us accordingly. Should legal violations of this nature become known to us, we will remove the content in question without delay.
In principle, you can visit our websites without telling us who you are. However, as is the case with virtually all websites, the server on which our web pages are located (hereinafter the "web server") automatically collects information about you whenever you visit us on the internet. The web server automatically saves certain personal data, such as your anonymised IP address, the date and time of your visit to our website, the pages that you visit on our website, the website that you visited before, the browser that you use (e.g. Internet Explorer) and the operating system you are using (e.g. Windows 7). We regularly analyse these server logs anonymously for statistical purposes in order to ascertain how our web pages are used. Based on this information, we then optimise our internet presence.
Usage of cookies
1. Remembering your language selection.
2. Remembering your last opened subarea in the "Company" page. Used to restore it on returning to the page.
3. Storing product data. This provides shortened loading times and a faster working search function.
If you want to suppress cookies nonetheless, you will find information about it in the following paragraph.
Prevention and/or control of cookies
Various ways of suppressing, displaying and removing cookies stored on your computer exist. This depends on the browser you are using. In the event that you experience any difficulties, we recommend that you consult the manufacturer's website, which should list the information you require. If you decide that you do not wish for cookies to be stored on your computer, you will, nonetheless, receive access to the majority of our websites. However, you may be unable to use specific functions in some cases.
Other collection, processing and use of personal data
With the exception of the web server logs and cookies, we only collect data from you if you provide us with this in person, in order to use one of the services we offer (e.g. sending an inquiry via the contact form, application form). In principle, we only use this data for the purposes for which you have provided us with the same, i.e. in order to respond to your inquiries, for example. In the event that our service providers have access to personal data, this takes place within the context of so-called contract data processing (§ 11, Federal Data Protection Act). The service provider works exclusively in accordance with our instructions, which we ensure via strict contractual regulations, as well as technical and organisational measures. In addition, we refrain from passing data to third parties, unless you have explicitly agreed to the same or this is stipulated by law.
In the event of further questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or the exercising of your rights as an affected individual to information, correction, blocking or deletion and to the withdrawal of previously granted consent, please contact email@example.com or write to the address below:
Jaus Bakery GmbH
Tel: +49 7309 - 876 – 0
Commercial registry: 16815, Memmingen District Court
VAT. no: DE303381442